Church School founded 1851.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1885 states
"National School, built for 150 children, with an average attendance of 115 - George Frederick Potter, master; Mrs. Lucy Potter, mistress
The 1919 edition states
"Public Elementary School, for 190 children; average attendance, 135 ; George Potter, master"
It is now Barrowby Church of England Primary School.
DB 12 November 2018