This was one of the grandest houses in Lincolnshire but was seriously damaged by fire in 1945 and demolished in 1960.
Blankney Hall was built in the 1790s for the Chaplin family.
Additions and remodelling during the nineteenth century brought new stables and a large service wing as well as a new front and attic storey.
More details about this house and its owners can be found in T R Leach and R Pacey's book, 'Lost Lincolnshire Country Houses: Volume 1', published by SLHA. Buy a copy. .