Hewitt's Mill at Blyton was built in 1825 and continued under wind power until 1910. It was a four-sailed mill with five floors.
Jon Sass Collection, postcard dated 1910
The Winn family business continued at Hewitt's Mill until the 1960s.
It is listed Grade II.
Location of mill: SK 852 948
St Martin in Blyton has Perpendicular tower has a plain Norman arch.
The chancel is Early English, as evident in the chancel arch and the east window.
It was heavily restored in 1866.