Boothby Pagnell, St Andrew
The tower of St Andrew’s is Norman with later pinnacles and battlements.
Also Norman, is the two bay nave, while the clerestory and the lofty chancel are Decorated in style.
The screen, gilded reredos and the fine stained glass all date from 1896, when the church was restored and refurnished by J L Pearson.
Boothby Pagnell, St Andrew church, Norman, J L Pearson