Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Brinkhill
 
Brinklhill, St Philip
Brinklhill, St Philip
Brinklhill, St Philip

St Philip’s is Early English in style and is built with alternate bands of red brick (2, 3  or 3 courses per band) and greenstone.

The churchyard cross has a 14th century shaft supporting a 20th century Virgin and Child.

September 2015

Brinkhill, St Philip church
Brinklhill, St Philip
Brinklhill, St Philip
Brinklhill, St Philip

Built in 1857 by local architects (Joseph) Maughan and (James) Fowler, this small church comprises nave with western bellcote and chancel.

September 2015

Brinkhill, St Philip church, Joseph Maughan and James Fowler