All Saintsí dates from 1857 and is by the architect T C Hine*.
The church is of rock faced stone with Decorated style windows.
There is a north chapel with two gables, and at the SW corner is an octagonal bell turret.
The redundant church was sold for residential use in 1992.
* Thomas Chambers Hine (1813-1899) was an architect with a practice in Nottingham. He also built St Peter's Church at Aisthorpe and restored St Michael's, Coningsby.