Candlesby, St Benedict
St Benedict, Candlesby, was built in 1838 by the architect Edward D. Rainey of Spilsby and altered by Eley White* in 1897.
It is built of yellow brick.
*Eley Emlyn White (1853-1900) was a London architect in partnership with John Christopher who built and restored a number of churches.
Mark Acton, 2016
Candlesby, St Benedict, Edward D Rainey, Eley Emlyn White