"All Saints church was originally a Norman church, and retains some Norman features.
The two bay north arcade and the chancel arch are Norman"
"It also has Early English features. The nave was lengthened in the fourteenth century.
The west tower is early eighteenth century"
"In 1815 the digging out of a vault for Sibthorp burials in the present vestry revealed remains of a Roman tessellated pavement"
Peter Kirk Collection, 24 September 1989
A small sewage treatment plant was installed at Canwick Hall by William E Farrer of Birmingham shortly before the First World War.
It was located to the north of the Hall where the natural fall in the land aided the flow of sewage through the plant.
Most elements of the works, which lie on private land, have survived but their use has been superseded by a modern sewerage system in the village.
For further details click here.