Carlton le Moorland, Street Scene
Looking north along High Street. On the right is the primary school, built as a National School in 1858 on the corner of Church Street; it closed in 1983
On the left is the Wesleyan Methodist chapel, on the corner of Manor Lane, which opened in 1863.
Both buildings have survived into the 21st century as conversions into dwellings.
Carlton le Moorland, Wesleyan methodist Chapel, school