Chapel St Leonards, Pullover
This small coastal resort – originally Mumby Chapel - developed after the First World War when building on the Lincolnshire sand dunes became permissible.
In the late Victorian period there was a lifeboat station for a few years (1879-98) and in the 1930s motor cycling racing took place on the extensive smooth sands.
This view is from the sea bank looking westward to the small retail area.
Chapel St Leonards, pullover