The church has a two-bay Norman north arcade with round arches.
The pier is circular with a square abacus and the capital, shown here, is "uncommonly fine, of leaf-crocket kind" (Pevsner).
In 1883-84 Bodley redecorated much of the church, including the painted chancel ceiling.
The restoration work of Bodley in 1883-84 included the screen between nave and chancel.
Only a small lower portion of the rood is thought to be original.
The memorial gateway leading to St Laurence Church, Corringham.
The organ case in St Laurence church was decorated by Bodley as part of his restoration scheme of 1883-84.
The impressive reredos behind the altar was introduced by Bodley as part of the 1883-84 restoration scheme.
View of St Laurence from the south-east.
The lower stage of the tall west tower of St Lawrence is 11th century, with customary twin bell-openings with mid-wall shafts.
Inside, the nave arcades are Norman (north) and Early English (south).