Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Dalby
 
Dalby Hall
Dalby Hall
Dalby Hall

Dalby Hall (about 2 miles NNE of Spilsby) was built in 1856, after a previous house had been destroyed by fire.

The design is classical unusual for the architect James Fowler. The bow fronts were added in 1898.

(The house is privately owned; the photograph was taken from the nearby public footpath.)

Frank Robinson, December 2014

Dalby, Dalby Hall, James Fowler
Dalby, St Lawrence & Bishop Edward King
Dalby, St Lawrence & Bishop Edward King
Dalby, St Lawrence & Bishop Edward King

The church was built in Decorated style by James Fowler in 1862, and some of his design drawings are displayed inside.

The interior also has two 17th century monuments from an earlier building.

Frank Robinson, December 2014

Dalby, St Lawrence & Bishop Edward King, James Fowler