From the Early English period come the south doorway, south arcade and chancel arch. The tower and north chapel are Decorated.
A restoration from 1854-7 provided the clerestory windows and hammerbeam roof.
Mark Acton, 2017
View of All Saints' church from the north-east.The north chapel dates from the Decorated period.
The slender angle buttresses on the tower have crocketed gablets and these decorative pieces at the level of the second stage.
The school and adjoining schoolhouse were built in 1855. The school closed c.1950.