East Kirkby, St Nicholas
The greenstone church stands alone on the edge of the village. It is largely Decorated work.
The south porch tower is unusual for the county. The chancel clerestory and east wall date from the restoration of 1904-6.
Inside can be found old pews and screens along with fragments of what may have been an Easter sepulchre.
Mark Acton, 2017
East Kirkby, St Nicholas, Easter sepulchre, greenstone