East Ravendale, St Martin
An off-the-peg Fowler of Louth church of 1857, St Martinís in East Ravendale sits next to the village school by the same architect.
The lancet windows with stained glass (one by Burne-Jones and the east window by Kempe) suggests a gloomy interior though there is no sign of how to find a key.
Mark Acton, 2014
East Ravendale, St Martin church, James Fowler, Burne-Jones, Kempe