Eastoft St Bartholomew was built in 1855 at the expense of Lady Strickland. The building has elegant lancet windows and a steeply pitched roof.
Pevsner described the church as 'modest and dignified'.
The architect for St Bartholomew's church, built in 1855, was J L Pearson.
It is stone built with lancet windows. The roofs are exceptionally steep.
The tall bellcote with steeply pitched roof is situated at the east end of the nave.