This Primitive Methodist chapel, built of distinctive local bricks, was opened in 1879 and closed in 1981.
It is now a dwelling known as ‘Chapel House’.
Most of St Andrew's in the Decorated style with similarities to other churches in the area.
The broach spire is 172 feet high.
The east window of the chancel has Decorated tracery.
In the Middle Ages Ewerby was a market town. This medieval cross stands on a small open green in front of the church.