Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Faldingworth
 
Faldingworth, All Saints
Faldingworth, All Saints
Faldingworth, All Saints

The tower of All Saintsí is 14th century.

In 1890, Hodgson Fowler added the shingled broach spire and rebuilt the rest of the church in Decorated  style.

February 2012

Faldingworth, All Saints, broach spire, shingles
Faldingworth, All Saints
Faldingworth, All Saints
Faldingworth, All Saints

The tower of All Saintsí at Faldingworth is fourteenth century.

In 1890, Charles Hodgson Fowler added the broach spire and rebuilt the rest of the church in Decorated style.

Fowler (1840-1910), born in Nottingham, was one time architect to Lincoln Cathedral and the Lincoln Diocese.

February 2012

Faldingworth, All Saints church broach spire shingles. Hodgson Fowler
Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Main Street

Faldingworth is a small village on the A46 5 miles south west of Market Rasen.

This view of the main street looks east from the Buslingthorpe Road junction.

Its church contains memorials to Second World War Polish airmen stationed at RAF Faldingworth.

undated postcard

Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Main Street

Faldingworth is a small village on the A46 5 miles south west of Market Rasen.

This view looks east.

undated postcard

Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Main Street

Faldingworth is a small village on the A46 5 miles south west of Market Rasen.

This photograph taken from near the Methodist Chapel shows cottages on the north side of the street with the spire of All Saints' church in the background.

Its church contains memorials to Second World War Polish airmen stationed at RAF Faldingworth.

undated postcard

Faldingworth, Main Street
Faldingworth, Methodist Church
Faldingworth, Methodist Church
Faldingworth, Methodist Church

The Methodist Chapel in Main Street, Faldingworth was built in 1897 on the site of the earlier chapel of 1828.

It was designed by Frederick Whittaker Dixon of Oldham, Lancashire (1854-1935). It closed and was sold in 2016.

June 2016


Faldingworth, Methodist Church, Frederick Whittaker Dixon
Faldingworth, Methodist Church
Faldingworth, Methodist Church
Faldingworth, Methodist Church

The red brick (Flemish bond) and slate chapel stands on the south side of Main Street (A46) in the centre of the village.

June 2016

Faldingworth, Methodist Church