Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Fulletby
 
Fulletby, St Andrew
Fulletby, St Andrew
Fulletby, St Andrew

St Andrew’s largely dates from the restoration by (Joseph) Maughan and (James) Fowler in 1857.

Nave and chancel have lancet widows throughout, and there is a bell-cote at the west end.

Inside is a restored 14th century sedilia.

September 2006

Fulletby, Maughan & Fowler, St Andrew church, sedilia