Goxhill station was opened by the Great Central Railway in 1848 on its line from Grimsby to New Holland.
Today the station buildings are still largely complete but these buildings, on the northbound platform, have been demolished.
The station remains open but lost its goods services in 1964.
Between 1912 and 1963 it was also the junction for passenger trains to and from Immingham Dock station.
Peter Grey Archive, 1981