This is an early nineteenth century mill in Mill Lane.
It was operated by members of the Borman family throughout its life.
Jon Sass Collection, photograph c.1900-1910
The sails, cap and most of the machinery were removed from Borman's Mill just before the Second World War.
The tower has also been reduced in height.
Location of mill: TF 382 970
An imposing building with a tall west tower, St Clement’s dates mainly from the 14th and 15th centuries.
The nave has 4-bay arcades and a 15th century clerestory.
The windows of the chancel are fine examples of Decorated tracery.
The tower of St Clement's church is built in four stages and is ashlar faced.
The nave and chancel have a rendered finish.
View from the north-east shows the Decorated north aisle with windows of reticulated tracery.
The doorway at St Clements has an ogee hood mould.