This fine mansion near Braceborough was built in 1796 for Dr John Willis, physician to King George III.
A number of owners occupied the house in the 19th century and, in common with many Lincolnshire houses, was used by the army during World War 2.
It was demolished around 1960.
More details about this house and its owners can be found in T R Leach and R Pacey's book, 'Lost Lincolnshire Country Houses: Volume 2', published by SLHA. Buy a copy.