Halton Holegate, Street Scene
The small village of Halton Holegate lies 1 mile east of Spilsby.
It had a railway station on the Firsby Junction to Spilsby branch line which opened in 1868. Passenger services ended in 1939 and the line closed completely in 1958.
The Bell Inn, shown here on the left, is still open for business.
The fringe of the churchyard of St Andrew's appears on the right.
Halton Holegate, Bell Inn, Firsby to Spilsby railway