The nave and chancel of St Peter and St Paul were largely rebuilt by James Fowler in 1840.
Inside, though, the 13th century tower arch survives from the medieval church.
Built of limestone ashlar, the three stage tower dates from the 16th or 17th century.
The doorway has five orders, and a crocketed ogee hood flanked by pinnacles. It probably dates from James Fowler’s restoration of 1840.
Detail of the fine west door - presumably Fowler's design.