The church of All Saints in Heapham has an Anglo-Saxon tower and doorway in the south wall of the nave.
The chancel and north arcade are Early English.
The font is drum shaped and Norman.
Mark Acton, 2006
This four-storey mill was built for William Hewitt in 1876.
Jon Sass Collection, photograph 1952
Location of Hewitt's Mill: SK 873 887
Peter Kirk Collection, 1998
Details of the sails on Hewitt's Mill
Details of the fantail on Hewitt's Mill.