"Former Chapel of Ease dedicated as Parish Church in 1924. 1812, chancel added 1880"
"The Chapel of Ease was built following a subscription raised by the patron and rector of Algakirk, to serve the inhabitants of the new settlements formed by the draining of the Fens under the Act of Parliament passed in 1767. Source: Whites Directory 1856"
Peter Kirk Collection, 18 June 2002