Church viewed from the north.
Kelly's Directory 1913 has "The church of All Saints is a fine edifice of stone in mixed styles, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles, south porch and a western tower containing three bells:
the walls of the chancel are richly painted with frescoes: all the windows are stained, and a carved oak screen divides the chancel from the nave; the open oak benches in the chancel, carved by Mr. Swaby, of Marsh Chapel, were fixed in 1851, when the chancel was rebuilt under the direction of Mr. Nicholson, architect, of Lincoln, at the cost of the Rev. Edw. Franks Hodgson M.A. rector 1844-82:
in 1859 extensive repairs were effected under the supervision of the late Sir G. G. Scott R.A. at a cost of £1,200, the north arcade, both aisles and a mortuary chapel being restored, and the whole roof renewed; a new pulpit was also erected, an elaborate cover, enriched with iron work, placed over the font, and the interior reseated:
there are 130 sittings".
DB 12 September 2021