Little Cawthorpe, St Helen
Designed by R J Withers in 1860, St Helenís was considered a Ďmodel church for parishes of modest meansí.
Built of red brick with black brick decoration the building has lancet and traceried windows, an overhanging slate roof and a western bellcote and spire.
It is now in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.
Little Cawthorpe, St Helen church, R J Withers