Located in the nave beneath the tower.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The Church of St. John the Evangelist, consecrated by the Bishop of Lincoln, August 17th, 1848, a building of stone, in the Early Decorated style, from designs by Mr. G. G. Place, architect, of Nottingham, and consists of chancel, nave, south porch, vestry and central tower, with spire about 50 feet high, containing one bell:
the church was erected wholly at the cost of the late Rev. the Hon. Richard Cust, then rector of Belton; his brother, the late Earl Brownlow, gave the site for the church, graveyard, and parsonage, and built the latter; and both brothers, by separate benefactions, endowed the living"
DB 4 May 2019