Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Muckton
 
Muckton, Holy Trinity
Muckton, Holy Trinity
Muckton, Holy Trinity

An inadequate photograph of the west end of Holy Trinity with its central buttress and bellcote above (obscured by a tree).

The church, with Norman origins, was rebuilt by James Fowler of Louth in 1878-79 in Norman style.

It was demolished in 1983.

Jews' Court collection, 1978

Muckton, Holy Trinity, James Fowler