All Saints’ was built by Michael Drury in 1858 in Decorated style, with geometrical tracery in the east window.
Particularly striking are the circular bell openings of the south-west tower.
All Saints’ was built in 1858 in Decorated style, with an arcade across the west front.
This tower mill built in 1824 with four floors, later heightened to five.
Jon Sass Collection, undated photograph
Ladd's Mill had four sails and worked by wind for almost exactly 100 years.
Location of mill: SK 940 656
Peter Kirk Collection, 2002