Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
North Kyme
 
North Kyme, Main Street
North Kyme, Main Street
North Kyme, Main Street

North Kyme is sited 1.5 miles south of Billinghay in North Kesteven. It has a brick church built in 1877.

The village cross is fourteenth-century and was restored in the 1820s.

This quiet village street is now the busy A153 linking Sleaford with Horncastle.

undated postcard

North Kyme, village cross
North Kyme, St Luke
North Kyme, St Luke
North Kyme, St Luke

St Luke’s is a small brick building of 1877 by the Lincoln architects Drury and Mortimer.

The church consists of nave and chancel, with a buttress at the west end carrying an octagonal bell-cote and spire.

June 2013

North Kyme, St Luke church, Drury & Mortimer