St Peter, North Rauceby, is considered one of the finest churches in the area.
The broach spire is Early English, the nave Decorated with a Perpendicular clerestory and the chancel a rebuild by S. S. Teulon in 1853.
Mark Acton, 2016
The Perpendicular clerestory has five bays, each with three-light windows under low-pitch triangular heads.
The Decorated south aisle has a window with reticulated tracery (left of doorway) and one with circles filled by two mouchettes (right of doorway).
The three tiers of lucarnes in the broach spire are in alternating directions, a common pattern with an octagonal sectioned spire.
View of the church across the graveyard from the south-west.
Details of the broach spire and one of the bell openings in the tower below.
The chancel was rebuilt by S S Teulon in 1853, a strong design but not one of his most flamboyant.
Priest's door with ogee arched head in the south side of the chancel, the work of S S Teulon in 1853.
Grotesque on the south side of St Peter's.