Owston Ferry, Pumping Station
The Pumping Station (viewed from the South) is situated by the River Trent at Owston Ferry.
It was built in 1910 to drain 5000 acres of the Isle of Axholme to the west.
The station contains an original Marshall of Gainsborough steam engine and later diesel engines by Ruston & Hornsby and
Ken Redmore, 2008
Owston Ferry, pumping station, Marshall, Ruston & Hornsby, Lister-Blackstone,