This tiny church stands in an isolated and beautiful part of the Wolds.
Built by W A Nicholson in 1842 the building has an octagonal tower with cast iron pinnacles, a small nave and a chancel with three sided apse.
Frank Robinson, September 2014
A view of the interior, with its box pews, reading desk and pulpit.
Beyond, in the apse, are memorials to members of the Grant family (dates 1799 to 1819) with some very moving inscriptions.