Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Andrew, rebuilt, with the exception of the tower, in 1857, from designs by Mr. Hussey, is a building of stone, in the Decorated style, consisting of chancel, nave, north aisle, north porch and an embattled western tower with four pinnacles, containing 3 bells and a clock, placed in 1897 at a cost of £130, defrayed by public subscription, to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee of Her late Majesty Queen Victoria:
The east window is filled with stained glass, given by the late Very Rey. Frederick Anson D.D. dean of Chester, and father of the Rev. A. H. Anson, rector here 1847-59, who died Nov. 29, 1859 and on the south side of the chancel is a memorial window to Sir John Campbell kt. baron Campbell of St. Andrews, lord chancellor of Ireland, 1841, chief justice of the Queen's Bench, 1850, and lord chancellor of England, 1859, d. 23 June, 1861, presented by the hon. Louise-Madeline, his daughter, wife of the Rev. William Spranger White M.A. late rector, 1859-93: there is also a brass, placed in 1904, to the late Dr. Richard Smith, founder of Christ's Hospital, in Lincoln, and formerly lord of the manor here:
the previous church dated only from 1749:
there are 281 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1683.
The living is a rectory, net yearly value £650, with residence, in the gift of the Lord Chancellor, and held since 1910 by the Rev. William Thorpe Goodrich"
DB 14 February 2019