Methodist chapel, on High Street at the corner of Chapel Lane, was opened in
A view of the church from the south-east in the early morning sun.
Peter Kirk Collection, 1991
Built in 1862 by Michael Drury, though the arcades are medieval (12th and 14th centuries).
The steep pyramidal tower roof is unusual for a Lincolnshire church.
Mark Acton, 2012