Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of SS. Mary and Lawrence was erected in 1891, on the site of the former church, at a cost of £8,000, by the late J. Banks Stanhope esq. and is a fine building of Stone, in the Flamboyant style, from designs by Mr. Hodgson C. Fowler, architect, of Durham, consisting of chancel, nave, north aisle with organ chamber and vestry, south porch and a western tower with four pinnacles and spire containing 8 tubular bells"
DB 16 February 2019
Revesby, Saint Lawrence, church, Banks Stanhope, C. Hodgson Fowler