"Vicarage, now house. 1853 by William Reid Carson of Leeds"
White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1872 states "The benefice is a rectory, valued in K.B. at £12. 18s. 6d., in the gift of J. H. Barton, Esq., and incumbency of the Rev. Charles Warren Markham, M.A., who has a handsome rectory house, built in 1854; and a yearly rent charge of £430, awarded in lieu of tithes, in 1841"
Kelly's Directory 1919 states "The living is a rectory, net yearly value £300, including 10 acres of glebe, with residence, in the gift of Henry John Hope Barton esq. and held since 1907 by the Rev. William Marsh Lee Evans M.A. of Trinity College, Cambridge"