Elkington Hall, in South Elkington, was a relatively plain brick building in Italianate style, relieved by a substantial tower.
It was built in 1841-42 for the Smyth family by Edward Buckton Lambe. (Smyth also rebuilt the nave of the church.)
It remained in the Smyth family until the estate was sold in the 1930s. The house was demolished in the 1960s.
More details about this house and its owners can be found in T R Leach and R Pacey's book, 'Lost Lincolnshire Country Houses: Volume 1', published by SLHA. Buy a copy.