Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire states
"The church of St. Michael is a small building of stone, partly in the Decorated style, and consists of apsidal chancel, nave, south porch and a tower with spire containing 2 bells :
the chancel and nave were rebuilt in 1725 :
the whole fabric was thoroughly restored in 1869, at a cost of about £900, under the direction of Messrs. Drury and Mortimer, architects, of Lincoln, towards which the late Hon. C. H. Cust, of Arthingworth, who died in 1875, contributed £420 :
there are 123 sittings"
DB 30 November 2013