South Witham, St John Baptist
The oldest part of the church of St John Baptist is the Norman north arcade of the late 12th century.
The transepts are 14th and 15th century work.
The chancel was rebuilt in 1930
The site of a Knights Templar Preceptory lies a mile north of the village.
South Witham, St John Baptist, Knights Templar preceptory