View from the south-west. When Pevsner described the church in the first edition of his Buildings of England: Lincolnshire (1964) there was "a bell-turret of wood, projecting on a bracket beyond the west wall."
The church is a red brick building of 1881 consisting of nave and apsaidal chancel.
An inner doorway has fragments of 14th century work from an earlier church.
Declared redundant in 1973.