Barr Green Mill or Shaw’s Mill is a small tower mill (three floors) which was built in 1820 and stands close to the A16.
Jon Sass Collection, undated photograph
Milling ceased here in the 1950s. The tower is Grade II listed.
Location of mill: TF 346 589
Peter Kirk Collection, 1998
The first chapel here in Fen House Lane was erected in 1854 at a cost of £120.
In 1883 a second chapel was built alongside the first; it closed in 1919 and was sold three years later.
Both chapel buildings survive after conversion, the first as a store and the second as a dwelling.
They are located at NGR TF 357 599.
The tower of St Helen's is Perpendicular. Its nave arcades are Early English but much of the exterior is the work of the ubiquitous James Fowler of Louth in 1853.
Mark Acton, 2017
The First World War memorial to the fallen of the village.
The chapel for the Wesleyans was also built in Fen House Lane.
The first service took place in 1867 and it remained in use until the end of the twentieth century.
It is located at NGR TF 358 600
Barry Barton, 1978