Standing in attractive parkland, this is a substantial church with features from much of the medieval period, the earliest work being the 12th and 13th century nave arcades.
The base of the tower may date from the eleventh century.
This capital over a pillar in the north arcade is from early 13th century.
Capital in the south arcade, dating from the early 13th century.
Parish chest in the nave at St Mary and St Andrew.
The font cover has three tiers of painted panels depicting the birth and childhood of Christ.
It was painted by Jesse Bayes.
Monument to Sir Edmund Turnor (1619-1707) and his wife Margaret (nee Harrison) (1627-1679).
Formerly of Milton Ernest, Bedfordshire, he was the first of the Turnors to occupy Stoke Rochford Hall.
Monument to Henry Cholmeley, 1641.
In the north chapel, the effigies of a couple under a blanket, dated early 14th century.
Built for Christopher Turnor by William Burn in 1844.
The style is described by Pevsner as Jacobethan. The main block is flanked by the substantial offices to the left and the low orangery to the right.