Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Strubby
 
Strubby, St Oswald
Strubby, St Oswald
Strubby, St Oswald

The nave was rebuilt in 1857 by Maughan & Fowler and the chancel in 1874 by Ewan Christian.

Inside are medieval features - the four-bay south arcade, for example - and the east window of the south aisle (seen here) dates from about 1300.

Peter Kirk Collection, 1997

Strubby, St Oswald, Maughan & Fowler, Ewan Christian