The early occupants of this fine house were the Richard Ellisons, father and after him the son. Richard the elder built the house in c.1790.
Later owners of the house were Pelhams and Sibthorps.
The gardens were extensive and elaborate.
The house was demolished in the 1920s.
More details about this house and its owners can be found in T R Leach and R Pacey's book, 'Lost Lincolnshire Country Houses: Volume 1', published by SLHA. Buy a copy.