An unusual late-Georgian brick church with polygonal chancel. The bricks are laid in Flemish bond.
The windows on the south side of the nave were altered in the nineteenth century; that in the chancel unchanged.
The tower viewed from the south-west. It is topped by a square recessed bell stage with lead cupola.
An undistiguished extension in domestic style has been added to the north-west side of the nave.
The porch (added in the nineteenth century) is flanked by columns with leafy capitals.
Erected in 1870 on Broadgate and closed in 1970, the chapel is now in use as a dwelling.