Thorpe on the Hill, Methodist Chapel
The John Hunt Memorial Chapel was built by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1909, providing space for a congregation of 120. It cost £850 to build.
The building, now converted for residential occupation, occupies a prominent position in the centre of the village. Its bright red brick with cream brick and painted stone details makes a striking front facade.
Thorpe on the Hill, Methodist Chapel, John Hunt