Toft-next-Newton, St Peter & St Paul
The church of St Peter and St Paul was rebuilt in 1802, and again in 1889 by C H Fowler.
The building is in Perpendicular style, and consists of nave and chancel in one, with a western bell-cote.
The church was made redundant in 1985, and is now privately owned.
Toft next Newton, St Peter & St Paul church, C H Fowler